The university is committed to ensuring that all individuals who are vulnerable to COVID-19 or who face particular challenges because of the pandemic can participate in university life as safely as possible. Visitors who would like to request an accommodation related to COVID-19 should contact the Americans With Disabilities Act Coordinator’s Office at ADA-OSU@osu.edu or 614-292-6207.
- Contractors working on our campuses, are expected to meet the behavioral and safety expectations under the Safe Campus Requirements when they physically participate in any university activity, on or off campus.
- Signage for doors/suites should be workout with university campus marketing and communications before posting any signage
- Visitors coming to your office actively ill with fever or cough/shortness of breath, you may ask that visitors not to enter the building and instead either:
- Call the office or staff member
- Reschedule their appointment